Saturday, September 29, 2012

What a wonderful world

I posted a video on my YouTube channel today talking about a medical issue I have had for many years.  I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in my 20s.  It is a painful, debilitating disease that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy (well...maybe my WORST enemy, maybe not).  But my disease is not what this blog post is about.  
I am truly humbled and in awe of the amount of love and support that my viewers showed for me in their comments on that video.  I almost didn't even post it.  I didn't want the world to see me weak, in pain, and so down in the dumps.  I don't like the world to see that image.  But I really felt like I needed to be honest.  The outpouring of support has been a huge blessing, and it fills my heart.
So often we as human beings get stuck on the negative.  We look at the world and we see the negativity and the uncaring or hurtful nature of some people. It is easy to forget just how many amazing people there are out there just waiting for a chance to show you what a beautiful place the world can be.
For all of you who have supported me through my journey I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment