Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years 2013

So, a new year has begun.  I didn't really set any resolutions this year, but I did set some goals. I honestly can not tell you what the difference is but I am sure that there is a difference.  2012 was a big year for me, a life changing year.  2012 started with me in a hospital bed. I spent 7 days in that hospital bed. It was that hospital bed that helped me on my way to gastric bypass.  This year started infinitely better.

So, on to my goals for this brand new year.

1. I will run a 5k.   I hate running. I find nothing about it fun. So why am I planning a 5k? Because I CAN. I am going to run a 5k just because I can, when for so long I could not. Might sound crazy to some...but some of you will completely understand.

2. I will make fitness in general a bigger part of my life.  I have taken up snowboarding. I am riding my bike again. Yesterday I even played tennis. My goal is to be active.

3. I will rock the WLSFA meet and greet in Las Vegas this coming May.  I have already gotten my ticket, the hotel room is booked.

4. Goal weight!  I could lie and say it doesn't matter....but it does.  Will I cry if it does not happen? No. But I am putting it on my goal list for the year. 

5. Have an amazing 33rd birthday party.

6. Be ready to start working on a new baby near the end of the year. My surgeon only requires that I wait 12 months before getting pregnant. August 10th will be 12 months.  I would however like to enjoy my September birthday first...so thinking sometime between October and December.

That is all I think. I tried to keep my list short and to the point. Well...I would also like to do better with my blog. I don't post nearly enough. So lets add that to the list....

7. Spend more time on my blog!

And that is all.  Happy New year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment