Thursday, January 31, 2013

Superbowl?

Superbowl Sunday is upon us. In just a few days time people everywhere will be enjoying the game, the food, the drinks.  Not me.  I will be in Tahoe.....LIVING.  I could honestly not care less about football.  The Superbowl has never been about football for me.  Superbowl is about the party. It has always just been a day of excess for me. I used it as an excuse to eat insane amounts of really bad food and get drunk.  Yep, that has been my M.O. for Superbowl Sunday for as long as I can remember.

But this year I will be on a snowmobile that day, exploring Tahoe.  Then I will be snowboarding and enjoying the hot springs. 5 days of fun. I am excited. No need to eat or drink in excess, because I have new ways to have fun. It is pretty awesome to be me right now, it really is.

By the way....my husband is rooting for the 49ers.  I am rooting for a shopping spree after our snowmobile tour.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment