Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yes...I have neglected my blog.

I know, I am bad.  I have completely neglected this blog.  There is no good reason, no justification. 

I did get busy....but that isn't the whole story.  The truth is that I truly needed a little break from it all.  I spend my entire life these days thinking, reading, writing, vlogging and talking about my surgery and my weight loss. I love it....most of the time.  But I got a bit overwhelmed with it all for a while.  I make weekly YouTube videos, I spend more time on my WLS facebook page than I do on my personal one.  I am on myfitnesspal and the fitbit site. I am part of groups and I participate in the WLS community as much as I possibly can.  But I felt like I just needed to step back and find some balance.

I am a wife, a mother, a friend.  I am a room parent for my daughters classroom. I love to read. I enjoy a good movie with my family. I like to cook.  I am a real person.  I am more than my weight or my surgery. I needed to remember those things. I needed to find a way to be all of those things and also be involved in the community that I am so passionate about.

So I am sorry if I was missed.  I am happy to be back and ready to take another crack at this blog thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment